Now days is tough to find a job because there is a lot of completion and a limited amount of workforce. Here are a couple of ways to look for a job, · Ask your network for referrals · Contact companies directly · Use job platforms · Update your resume My Next Job is to get started on my career! As of right now, I have a manufacturing job, but I need to start focusing on my career, so I need to look for jobs that will help me gain experience. I did a few job searches, and on the Landmark Credit Union Website, I found one that interested me. Floating Teller. Responsibilities: Perform transactional duties at any temporarily designed Landmark location, use of a cash drawer and computer terminal. Provide cash receipts and payment service following credit union policies and procedures. Represent the credit union the best way possible and also help out as a trainer for new employees. ...
Comments
Post a Comment