The experience as a new blogger!!

 I was so nervous about creating a Blog for the first time I thought it was going to be hard but it was simple. At first, I was unsure how to get started but then I watched a couple videos on YouTube. When I finally decided what site to use and clicked buttons around everything was just simple, but I did run into a little trouble deciding my the blog address I was not sure what to write. 

Blogging reminded me of social media, the edit your profile part. I added a picture of me, and I picked a colorful bubble background picture. 

I can use my blog in a professional job by posting interesting blogs so people can get to know me, posting interesting information that will help everyone at work, and keep practicing my writing to get better at it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Write a Professional Email!