Looking for a JOB!!

Now days is tough to find a job because there is a lot of completion and a limited amount of workforce. Here are a couple of ways to look for a job,

·   Ask your network for referrals

·   Contact companies directly

·   Use job platforms

·   Update your resume

My Next Job is to get started on my career!

 

As of right now, I have a manufacturing job, but I need to start focusing on my career, so I need to look for jobs that will help me gain experience. I did a few job searches, and on the Landmark Credit Union Website, I found one that interested me.

 

Floating Teller.

 

Responsibilities:

 

Perform transactional duties at any temporarily designed Landmark location, use of a cash drawer and computer terminal. Provide cash receipts and payment service following credit union policies and procedures. Represent the credit union the best way possible and also help out as a trainer for new employees.

 

Requirements:

·   High school diploma or equivalent.

·   At least six months of experience as a teller.

·   Demonstrated knowledge of all savings product, their benefits and features.

·   Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and within the deadlines.

·   Have experience or be able to gain proficiency in all programs and systems in this job.

·   Driver License. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Write a Professional Email!